Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend from the online yahoo Guatemalan adoption group, Julie, tagged my blog! Thanks Julie! Check out her blog too, just click her name.

So, here's the rules of the game:
  • Link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here are my seven weird facts...
1. I'm a freak about germs; borderline psychotic
2. I can't stand the sound, or even the knowledge of someone clipping their nails. (toenails to be exact, but I really didn't want to even type it) My husband, being the lovely man that he is, closes the bathroom door and turns on the vent so I don't have to "know" or hear his grooming.
3. I love the smell of gasoline
4. When I was a kid, I hid my bacon under the bathroom scale (my brother and sister love re-living this moment; I got in SO MUCH trouble)
5. If I think about shrimp too much, I can't eat them
6. I can wake up easier at 6:00am than I can at 7:00am
7. I would do just about anything for a sliver of chocolate

So, there you have it. It's now in writing I am a freak. Oh well, it was bound to come out at some point anyway.

Tim adds: These are not even close to her 7 weirdest things! Wanna know? Well, all cash bribes will be considered. One thing that does add to the weirdness of number 2 is if I tell her I am only clipping my fingernails, it doesn't seem to bother her. Now, think about it, how does she really know if I am clipping fingernails or lying to her? Back to Tracy.

Alright, so now I get to tag 7 people.....hmmmmm.....

I'll be tagging Jennifer, my sweet sister in law, please check out her adorable blog. Lindsey, another one enduring the journey of adoption, who has a great blog. Emily, my knitting hero. One more adoption friend, Deb, a lady who has climbed the Guatemalan adoption mountain and made it! Well, that's not 7 but it will have to do. I'm out of time and names! Have fun visiting these blogs as well.

I promise to post pictures of my newly painted kitchen soon! Check back to see.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I think it's great you've posted these weird facts about yourself. I will definitely use this info to my advantage! :) hee. hee.

Deb said...

Tracy, just a quick note to say I was tagged last week and my responses are in the post dated 01Feb2008. I think you should tag Damaris and make her post to the group. (joking here)

love to you,
Deb AKA Momma Bug

Mamita J said...

Tracy,

You're too funny! Now, I don't want to totally gross you out or anything, but my husband actually trims my toenails. I call it a free pedicure.

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

so....you love the smell of gasoline....now Tracy ,that is weird.

Regarding hiding food:
seams you forgot to didn't mention,all the hinding places for your chocolate stash, safe from the Brother and the Sister.
There is one fact about you, that is not weird at all, but completely wonderful....Beauty one of a kind.. your smile! Who wouldn't love it!
Love you to pieces,
Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Tracy, just wanted you to know that I will do the tag soon. I think I've been tagged 5 times now....I am so boring. I have a hard time thinking of things!! I'm praying for you and your sweet family.

Blessings,
Lindsey

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.