Friday, February 29, 2008

Say Cheese!


So Nathan and I were playing with the web cam that we have. I just realized that it could take pictures. We were snapping pictures left and right, then Nathan says okay mom now lean back. He didn't want me messing up his beautiful picture I suppose. This kid cracks me up. I decided to post them because I think they are funny, plus now you guys can see the new hair. Now if I can find my regular camera I'll post some pics of the kitchen.

Adoption junk:
Sorry, but that is an appropriate name for the process right now. I had a friend willing to share some information with our attorney, regarding getting that special letter from the states attorney's office. Our attorney told me thanks, but no thanks. She was gracious about it, but she basically said I am doing everything possible right now to get your case approved. So there you have it! I am just praying that God would pour out his mercy on us, and give us strength for this journey. We are emotionally tired. God is good!

3 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Love, love, love the hair!! It is really short for you, but it looks awesome! Too cute! It really shows your dimples off! I'm about to get mine cut again. I don't know what to do with mine, it doesn't straighten prettily like yours does. Why do women always struggle with hair issues?!?! I mean, it's hair. Not some big life problem. Uh, sometimes it stinks being a girl!

Mamita J said...

Cute pic! Cute hair!

And sorry that your attorney doesn't feel the need to use any and help he can get. It makes me wonder whether he would stop and ask for directions, or just wander lost for hours.

Julie

Anonymous said...

I could just eat those two!

Tim

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.