Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just my luck, or rather just his

Overall I've had a wonderful Valentine's Day. However, I'm spending the night on the couch alone. Channel surfing. Luckily I do have the d.v.r. so I'm sure I have stuff on "the list". Poor Tim. He's in bed with a migraine/sinus headache we aren't sure which, we just know it's bad. He did manage to eat dinner with us and give me my gifts. I got chocolate and the new Jack Johnson cd, I love my husband. Do any of you watch BIG BROTHER? We haven't watched the last several seasons, but we did watch the first couple. We just happened to catch it last night and now we're hooked. Those people are nuts. Entertaining but nuts. Anyway, I didn't have much to say today. Just know that I am thinking of you guys, and hoping you are all snuggled up with your honey tonight.

1 comment:

Mamita J said...

Tracy,

Sorry about the sick hubby. If it's the flu, he's in for a miserable time of it. Hopefully it's just some sinus junk.

Blessings,
Julie

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.