Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ready for Spring!

I have enjoyed the winter, I have really enjoyed our fireplace. I'm done now and ready to move on to warm weather. We had a tease of what's to come and it was so nice. Nathan is now on his "big" bike. He too is ready to play outside every day, he has been so desperate that he started riding his bike in circles around the garage. That's the good thing about being 4 years old, he's perfectly content doing that. He's just happy to be on the bike. Sometimes I wish I could be that easy to please.

Speaking of spring activities, I wanted to start running for exercise. The elliptical machine is great but does get boring sometimes. So I started the training to run, but then remembered I have really bad knees. I thought, maybe I should look up the ole' knee problem on the internet to see what I can find out. Alright so it looks like I can run, as long as I don't mind not being able to walk. Oh well, that sounded like a lot of work anyway.

I guess as it turns out I'm not so hard to please, uh?

On our adoption:
Thanks for everyone's questions and concerns. I did make the call this morning to our attorney. I was not able to speak with her because she was in a meeting. I will plan to call her later this evening. I also called PGN, I did find out that our file is still listed in the minor's section. Minor's section is where the investigations take place. For as long as I've been able to call PGN, this has been the report I've been given. Finally, today the lady says "you know once your file goes to the minor's section, my system will not reflect any activity until the file as been given final approval." Big light bulb! This is good news, because it does not mean that our file is still in investigation. We could be sitting on the director's desk waiting for final approval. This is the hope anyway. As I said, I'll be calling the attorney again later. I hope to find out more information then.

1 comment:

Mamita J said...

Oh, I hope you are out of investigations! That would be such good news if you just "SURPRISE!" got the call!

Running is overrated, anyway. :-)

Love,
Julie

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.