Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tim the t-shirt man

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. I have created an online t-shirt biz. A nice little outlet for some creative urges. OK, it is not really from scratch, but I do have a gallery over at www.zazzle.com of my creations. You can click on the link in the previous sentence (or this one) or type www.zazzle.com/tgoodwin21 into the browser of your choice.

Right now, they are all sayings, but I might try to venture into the graphics arena soon. I have some adoption related ones, coffee related shirts, and some that are just fun. I plan to create more soon so check back often.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND STRANGERS!

Tim

No comments:

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.