Saturday, August 23, 2008

planning planning planning!

I am starting to plan for ALL the zillions of things I am going to need to take with me on the trip to Guatemala. Also, we have decided to take Nathan with us!! He is pumped about coming along to bring his little brother home. Tim and I are so excited that Nathan will get to be a part of this process too. I plan to check in with our attorney the end of next week to get the progress report on our paperwork. Believe it or not, it will take me 6 weeks just to make my "list" for travel! Other than that, we've been glued to the Olympics!! I'll be so sad when it's over on Sunday. For those of you who are doing the knitting Olympics, good luck and don't worry you can sleep on Monday! I decided not to do it this time because I have WAY to much else I have got to get done before my little Guat gets home. I'll keep you posted on any new adoption info.

Tracy

No comments:

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.