Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting ready for school...

I can't believe that it's time to send Nathan to kindergarten. We're ready though. Well, as ready as you ever get I guess. Truthfully, I would like it if he'd stay little forever. Right now he loves his mom and dad; there is no one in the world he thinks is cooler than us. I know that is about to change! It's nice to be your child's hero. I'm going to try and enjoy the few weeks I'll have at home alone, before sweet Joseph gets here. I keep saying that, hoping eventually it will sound good! I keep thinking about all that knitting I'll be able to get done, and those books I've been wanting to read but haven't had the time. It's only from 8:30am to 3:330pm, that will go by fast, right? I miss him already. I know, I know, I've got to suck it up! Seriously though we are excited about this new chapter in our lives. Nathan is going to have a great time at school and I have plenty to do to keep me busy. Especially preparing for Joseph! I just got the email on all the paperwork I have to take with us, whew that's a lot of work! Thanks for all the CONGRATS that we got! We love you all.
Tracy

No comments:

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.