Friday, August 29, 2008

Funny from Nathan's teacher

I know you guys can't believe I would post twice in one day! I can't believe it either, but this was really cute so I had to share it with you. Here is an email that Nathan's teacher sent me:

I have to tell you the funniest thing that Nathan said the other day. The day that he brought Wall-e to share, when he was finished and I told the kids to put their items back in their backpacks, Nathan said, “Can I pick something from Housekeeping to put in my backpack for Wall-e to play with?” I said, “I think Wall-e should probably take a rest in your backpack for the rest of the afternoon.” He said okay and took Wall-e to his backpack. When he came back out he said, “Mrs. Donnelly, Wall-e said he was not sleepy.” This made me laugh so hard! He was so serious!

For those of you who don't know, Wall-e is from a disney movie that is out right now.

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

That is too cute. We haven't had show and tell yet...although Jonah has been "secretly" taking a baby stuffed tiger in his backpack everyday. He did tell me that one day he told his teacher about it, and she insisted that he go and get it right then to share with the class. He has a major fondness for stuffed animals, and wanted to take one with him to school. I told him he could, but secretly...and that he could not get it out of his bag. I'm glad his teacher didn't mind. Love ya!!!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.