Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Introducing Harvey...

We have a new addition to the family. For 2 years Nathan has begged us for a dog, and so here we are. We have had him for a month now, but we wanted to make sure allergies and everything else was settled before we made our big announcement. Harvey is really fun to have around and Nathan loves having someone to chase all day long! Nathan helps take care of him and he is so proud to have his "very own dog." He says that a lot. For those who are wondering Harvey is a goldendoodle.
In other news, I spoke with our adoption attorney again yesterday. She said our file was approved by the 2nd reviewer now. This would mean we are waiting for final signature from the director for approval. I am supposed to check in again with the attorney later in the week. We'll see what happens now!
ONE MORE KNITTING PROJECT COMPLETED:

Love these socks!! Now Tim's feet will be nice and cozy, wrapped with love. (ahh)
Now I'm on to a million other projects for a million other people.






4 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Glad to hear about the dog...that's awesome! Every child should have their own pet! It also teaches responsibility! I LOVE THE SOCKS!!! When do you sleep, woman? It took Mom forever to knit hers...of course she did knit a couple of small pairs in between, and she only knits at night b/c she works fulltime. I'm still planning on taking a class once school starts...my mom insists she can teach me, but I just don't know. I had a hard time following her when she tried before. We'll see. Lord, let today be THE DAY for them to get the call about Joseph!!!! In Your name I ask this!!!

Phyllis said...

Harvey is precious and we can't wait to meet our granddog in person. The socks look great on Tim's feet. Keep up the good work. I do believe it will be real soon for Joseph to come home.
Bunches of love.

Anonymous said...

Tracy!
This is great news about Joseph!
my arms are ready to hold him, I am praying that I will get to do that soon.

The Socks! The Socks!
are great!,
I can't wait to see your next finshed knitted piece.

Love you,
Mom

Bentley Family said...

I love Harvey! Emma will have to come see him soon!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.