Friday, August 29, 2008

God's arms are reaching...

We received an email from our agency last night, our attorney is willing to reduce some of her fees! We also have received some help from friends, thank you guys we love you!! Our bill is still large but it is a little more manageable now.
Psalm 27
1 The Lord is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. 3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. 4 One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. 5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. 6 Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord.
Matthew 6:25-34
25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy ,
I am so glad to here things are
better.
It is amazing to watch God at work in your life.
You are such an inspriation to me.

The Lord does his work well, we will see his Grand handy work
completed, and this is a beautiful testimonie in progress.
The sweet friends that have helped you guys so much, is truly a gift from the Lord. It is so great that they have a heart to help you see this through.
Love and Prayers
Mom

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.