Friday, January 2, 2009

Two things

Two great things happened tonight.  I will give them to you chronologically. 

First, Nathan and I were pulling the cars into the garage after cleaning up the bikes and such.  As he got into my lap, Casting Crown's East to West was playing on the radio.  He was mid-sentence and chimed in singing, "from the west."  He just stopped there and carried on with his thought.  I thought it was really cute, kissed him on top of his head, and told him that I loved him.  He said, "I love you, too, Dad." (too many commas? oh, well.)  It was he usual, without much thought, response.  I laughed and asked if he got tired of my always saying I love you.  He said, "No because I really do love you."  Man, I love that kid.

Second, Joseph pooped on the potty.  M&M's were eaten.  Everyone cheered.  More M&M's were eaten.   Keep it up Joseph!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I love hearing these wonderful things about my 2 precious boys that I love so much!!! Give them a big hug from Mimi!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.