Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just had to say it....

I love my husband.  For many reasons, but today a very special reason.  HE IS GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE FOR ME!  Ahhhhhh, I am so happy.  I would say it's the little things that keep a marriage going, but let's be honest, grocery shopping?  That's a BIG thing in my book.  He's great.  Not to mention this weekend he finally gave in and is buying Nathan a pet fish.  Nathan also expects his dad to build him a rocket ship, tree house, and a go-kart.  Nathan has LOTS of confidence in his dad.  Joseph just wants to be on top of him, always.  Anyway, nothing much is happening at the Goo house today.  I just wanted to say I am getting a break from the grocery store today, and if you can't tell I'm very excited about it!

21 But this I call to mind,and therefore I have hope: 22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;his mercies never come to an end; 23 they are new every morning;great is your faithfulness
Lamentations 3:21-23

2 comments:

tim said...

I love you, too!

Phyllis said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the rocket ship, tree house and go kart.

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.