Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sam and Esther

I will warn you, this is not easy to watch. You will ache. I pray that the aching moves us to action. Please pray. Pray that we can come together as a people and STOP this from happening. I am only one person, I cannot do much. What I can do, I will do. I can gather people to form MANY, and DO something. PLEASE visit www.sandamianofoundation.org after watching this video. Help me come up with ways to raise money, awareness, and bring help to these people. Thank you God for helping Sam, Esther and Jane.

1 comment:

heather said...

http://www.lds.org/humanitarianservices/0,19749,6208,00.html
Here is a link tracy to my church's humanitarian service site. It is amazing. They have projects going all over the world. It is all funded by our church's donations, and people working for free. %100 non profit. There are tons of projects that you could work on. They will even supply the material if you will sew it etc. There are patterns etc. for exactly what they need. They work with the red cross and other large organizations. Check it out for ideas. Also, my sister for her 31st birthday is working on getting people organized to do 31 newborn kits to be shipped out all over the world. Check out her site at kellymccaleb.typepad.com. Thanks for sharing the video. It was a good reminder of the great need and to keep working to help.

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.