Thursday, January 8, 2009

Life does move fast

I just wanted to say, it's hard to get older.  As a matter of fact, I have thought that my whole life. Being a little kid, you always want to be older.  However, being older always included extra responsiblities; never been a fan of that one.  Now that I'm uhummm....30something, the responsiblities don't bother me too much.  Realizing I have limitations because I'm not 20 anymore, that bothers me A LOT.  It really feels like yesterday I turned 25. When did I get in my 30somethings?  So it looks like I should have "thought things through" in my 20s.  I said that just for you Kim.  A wonderful sister who finds humor in my ignorance.  I'm sulking a bit because I didn't take the time to plan out the rest of my life.  Things like what age I would want to be starting new endeavors.  Well, it's a good thing that God is always in control even we aren't aware.  He knew, He knows, I am where I am supposed to be.

Bottom line, life moves fast.
Tracy

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I agree. But I'm confused on your post...new endeavors??? Huh? Feel free to enlighten me any time...love all you guys...kiss the boys for me (Tim, too)!!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.