Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's a miracle!

Okay, I'm still reeling from that video I posted.  I hope many of you were moved by it, and you too want to prayerfully consider what you could do to help.  Isn't it great that those children were found and they are thriving now?  

So onto the miracleous thing at my house this morning.....Nathan and Joseph have been playing TOGETHER peacefully all morning!  I would not have believed it if I hadn't been here to witness it myself.  I even heard Nathan say "do you need help buddy?" in the sweetest voice.  I have been astonished and so so so very happy!  I was in the next room with a huge smile on my face folding laundry, I was so happy to complete a task for a change!  They are getting along so well, I've even prolonged Joseph's nap.  A miracle in itself.  Seriously, I can't believe it.  There has been no yelling, taddling, or blood drawn.  What a day!!  Maybe they are finally learning it can be fun to have a brother.  For those of you wondering "why is Nathan home?" school was canceled today.  Weather. I am enjoying my boys being with me!  I posted this picture of them playing together, it's not a great picture but a spectacular sight!

Have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

heather said...

those are the best best days.

tim said...

Man, I love those boys!

I am glad they are being good for you.

Phyllis said...

They look so sweet in those pictures. I sure wish I was there to squeeze them and give them big kisses!

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
Hello beautiful!
So good to here the news of Nathan's kindness, but not surprised because He is every Granna's dream . (I have other dream Wonders.... you know them well. )And I sure am missing all my lovely wonders.
Love you,
Mom

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.