Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Creative Soul...

I am driving my husband crazy.  He says I have too many "outlets."  I say he doesn't have enough. So what if I jump from this to that, expressing my love hate relationship with all things creative.  Alright, so if I were to be totally honest here I drive myself nuts!!  I need more hours in the day for loving on my kids, sewing, photography, reading, knitting, violin, cooking, art, and cleaning the house.  Although that last one, I would certainly not call a hobby.  I can't help it, I have this unquenchable urge to create.  There is magic and fulfillment in making something out of nothing. Unfortuanetly I wish my talents matched my desires, as of now they do not!  I stumbled upon someone else's devotional blog the other day.  On this blog I read about how we come from the ultimate "creator."  Maybe this urge within me is straight from above, and I should fully surrender.  At least that is the story I'm telling my husband!  Maybe that will give me the much needed grace I always seem to need from him!

To all my fellow creative souls, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
You creat!
You do it all so very well!
I can't wait to see what you are into next, as I have benifted lots from your creations.
Dad and I were just talking today, about what a sweet and special child you were. I said ,you
were the type of child that enjoyed your parents back then, you loved hanging at home.
Love you ,Beautiful,
Mom

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.