Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Pictures from Guatemala

Psalm 139:14-16 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Okay, so yes I am shocked he still has a bottle! And, yes I am freaking out a little! He is almost 2!
Adorable

Ephesians 3:
17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord's people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

4 comments:

Mamita J said...

What cute pictures!!!

It's so fun to see our little ones!

Don't worry about the bottle. They keep them on bottles until age 3-4. It may be soothing for your little guy.

God bless,
Julie

Phyllis said...

He is so precious. It will be wonderful when we can squeeze him and hug and kiss him.
Bunches of love,
Phyllis aka Mimi

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

HE IS ADORABLE.....oh my goodness!!!!! I am praying he can come home soon....I can't imagine how much you miss that sweet boy!!

Blessings,
Lindsey

Jen said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.