Friday, December 14, 2007

still waiting...

I have not heard back from the attorney who went to PGN today to check on our file. I did however, call PGN again to check on things. I was told that the woman who answered the phone yesterday was not qualified for the job and was giving out wrong information. She informed me that my file was still in investigation. This is what I was expecting. There is still a small chance that maybe our file has been moved. We will now wait for the final word from the attorney to find out exactly what is happening with our case. This is just how this process goes. I told you guys! It is a constant roller coaster, but you asked to be kept informed. I have a strange peace about all of it, which I know comes from above.

I'll let you guys know!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, we are off to a Christmas party :)

No comments:

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.