Friday, December 7, 2007

Merry Christmas to you and yours

I don't think we'll be sending Christmas cards this year. It's nothing personal, it just isn't humanly possible to do EVERYTHING on my Christmas list this year. We're talking 7 chocolate Christmas cakes to bake, 2 dozen gingerbread cookies, 2 dozen sugar initial cookies, a foam nativity scene to build, 30 (although it feels more like a hundred) boxes to wrap, school parties, church parties, work parties, and let's not forget 1 birthday party thrown in there. Regular life in the mix somehow as well. Top it off with 3 more presents to come up with, my darling sister's game idea, my crazy game idea and well you've got one 32 year gal who is very close to loosing her marbles. Actually I'm having a blast with it all, but I'm also embracing my limitations. Christmas cards were an easy cut. SO, with no further adieu here is an online Christmas card for all of you who we love so dearly.




MERRY CHRISTMAS

May the peace and joy of this season find you at Christmas and all year long!
Love,
Tim, Tracy and Nathan

1 comment:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I am praying for ya'll!!

Love,
Lindsey

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.