Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yep that's us in the picture he is holding!!!! Our attorney printed it off and took to them. Now that is a good attorney!
Hopefully our next set of pictures will be Joseph opening his gifts from us.


It is more difficult than I can say, being without our other baby right now. God is taking care of him and he has a beautiful smile on his face. God loves him and God has put it in our hearts to love him too. I pray that this will be our last Christmas to celebrate without having him in our arms. I can look ahead with joy in believing that 2008 is the year our family will grow from 3 to 4! I praise God for the family he has blessed me with today. I am thankful that Tim, Nathan and I have each other to celebrate with our extended families this Christmas!

Blessings and joy to everyone!


1 comment:

Katie said...

He is so handsome ... hope he is home soon !!!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.