Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Silent Morning...

I woke up to no voice yesterday morning. Tim was oddly pleased. Luckily I was back to my rambling self before 10:00am. The doc says I have the crud, just in time for Christmas too. Very lovely. Today I'm feeling better and plowing ahead. I got an email from our adoption attorney yesterday afternoon. When I see her name I just get excited, even though I know it's not "the news" I'm waiting for. She was writing to tell me they are looking for the package we sent to Joseph but it has not arrived yet. She also said, please know that everyone here is praying for you and that your case would MOVE quickly! From her lips to God's ears!

Here is just a little Holiday fun of Christmas' past: ahhwww how we've all grown!





No comments:

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.