Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hop on...

We are on the roller coaster again, want to ride with us? Here we go....

For some reason, I called PGN today. I guess to feel like I was doing something. I have not heard anything from our attorney since early November so, I fully expected them to say your file is on "hold" pending an investigation. Well, instead the lady says "your file is on the second reviewer's desk!" For those of you who don't know, the second reviewer is the director of PGN who signs off on your file and issues final approval of the adoption. I'm not sure what to think just yet and I'm trying to keep my emotions in check. Very difficult to do that though. So, either our file is waiting out the investigation on the director's desk, OR, we are waiting final approval!!! We are certainly hoping for the last one. I've emailed my agency, we'll see what they say. Also, I called our other attorney in Guatemala. He is going to go to PGN tomorrow and check for me. He said the information they give over the phone is not always correct, but if it is then we are waiting final signature!

Oh God please let this be true!!

Enjoy the ride family!

No comments:

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.