Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Someone has a new last name....

That's right it's JOSEPH GOODWIN!!! We got the new birth certificate yesterday! Now, from what I'm told, things move pretty fast. The attorney is taking him to get the passport today and tomorrow we will be submitted to the US Embassy for them to authorize the 2nd DNA test to be done. After the Embassy gets the results of the DNA test they issue us our "pink" also known as the pick up appointment!!! I am just floating so high on cloud 9 right now! I need to tie myself down to something so I can get some work done. It's time to start washing all those clothes I've been saving for him!
Thank you to all who have supported me and lifted me up through this whole process. I had some dark days. I never would have made it through this, without the love and support of my family and friends. Thank God for the Long Road Home message board!

I love you all

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! One step closer in bringing your little man home. We are so excited for you guys! Whoo hoo!

Bentley Family said...

Tracy,
I am so happy for you all!

April said...

So happy to hear your news on the forum, we also are waiting on a BC and got out of PGN 4 days after you, so hoping we get ours this week or next..Congrats..

tim said...

must...get...work...done...to...pay...the...bills

Anonymous said...

:):):):):):)We can't wait to meet him. Love you all!!

esp said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
What an incredible journey - and what an incredible blessing that is just around the corner!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.