Friday, September 26, 2008

Not yet, but soon...

Unfortunately I don't have any travel dates to post yet. We ended up having a couple delays getting our DNA results to the Embassy. However, as we speak it is in route to Guatemala City!! The embassy has assured me they have everything they need to process our appointment, they are only waiting for the DNA to arrive. The embassy closes at 1:00pm on Fridays so more than likely we will be receiving our travel date on Tuesday. We can't wait!!

I have to tell another funny story about Nathan. My dad's birthday was just the other day, happy birthday Dad!! Nathan called to tell him just that, and he asked how old he was going to be. When my dad answered him Nathan said "oh, you are getting close to going up in heaven!" My dad thought it was hilarious, thankfully!! crazy kid.

No comments:

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.