Monday, September 22, 2008

At our house this week....

I am love love loving this weather!! Tim and I are both so ready for the fall season. We are more excited about Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas than I think we've ever been! We will have another little man to share it all with this year. Nathan is getting very anxious about going to Guatemala, he's a little scared of his ears hurting on the airplane too. He thinks it's cool that he's going to get to chew gum the whole time. He is really loving kindergarten too, he is a little sad that he has to miss school. I think mostly he's just sad that he'll have to be away from all his friends and of course the girlfriends!! He got love notes today from one of his girlfriends. This little girl is a real cutie, she keeps telling her mom she is going to marry Nathan. I have my hands full telling Nathan that he CAN'T kiss these girls. I am dreading the teenage years with him. He just can't resist a pretty little girl.

Let's hope the next time I post it's with TRAVEL DATES!!!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

I am so looking forward to Christmas with the new little man! Nathan is too cute and the girls can't resist him... what can you do? I did go through times like that with his daddy! What can I say? Tim couldn't resist the pretty girl when he found you!!! You don't have to wait until you get travel dates to post again. I love to read about your daily life and miss it when you don't blog.
Bunches of love!!!!!!

Bentley Family said...

Emma told me that Nathan gave her a welcome kiss at church on the cheek! Add Emma to his list of fans!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.