Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lightening Speed....

Things are really rolling right along! I can't believe it. It has taken so long to get to the end, and now it seems like time is finally flying by! We got authorization yesterday for them to do the final DNA test, this is one of the last steps to get Joseph home. We will know in two weeks the date we'll have Joseph in our arms forever! More than likely, we'll be traveling in about 3 weeks from now. To me, that feels like tomorrow! Lots to do. Speaking of which, duty calls. I wish everyone a good day, and thank you again for all your well wishes. Keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy,

Man! I can't hardly believe this
time is finally here!
The road has been so long it almost feels like a dream now.

Dad and I are looking forward to
seeing, and can't wait to love this little Joseph Max!

you know in all of your needs for his home comming , give me a little time if you think you need me to come to Nashville.
Tracy, I can't say it enough , how proud I am of you , and how glad I am you put your faith in our Lord. I love watching God bless you. You have been a great exsample for me and others when it comes to believing God to not only meet your needs,but to do the amazing , the wonders that only he can do.
I think of you guys evey day , as I do all of our family.
Love and Miss you,
Mom

Lindsey said...

Oh Tracy, I AM SO EXCITED FOR Y'ALL!!!!! I definitely want to meet up. Keep me posted on your embassy date....we will have to hang out in Franklin too.

Blessings,
Lindsey

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.