Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let me try again...

One more thing about the mom of the octuplets. What I was trying to express yesterday was my frustration with the way people were judging her for the phone call to 911. She did sound 'crazy' on the call. If one of my boys went missing I would have sounded crazy too. I loved getting some feedback from you guys on that subject. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that I wasn't trying to debate whether or not she had made good choices. Or if she was a good mother or not. I was bothered by the brutal personal attack they were giving her about the 911 call.  

On to other things.... I am LOVING the nice weather, HATING the fact that later in the week we'll be in the 40's AGAIN. Tim and I have been joking that we should open a t-shirt joint in Hawaii. Doesn't that sound great?! It does to us. I told him, ya know we don't need much. I'm cool to live in a tiny little place, my kids back yard can be the ocean. So I'm telling you this story to lead up to this crazy dream I had last night. So we have been joking so much about this and talking about it; that I think it crept into my subconscious. I dreamed that we lived in this tiny tiny apartment. It horrible decor, and Nathan and Joseph had to share a tiny old room. It was all run down and dilapidated. YUCK!! Okay, so maybe I do need more than I realized!! Okay God we'll stay put. Thank you for my beautiful un-falling-apart home!

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

As much as I would love to go to Hawaii, that would be putting my grandsons waaaaay to far away from me. I'm glad to hear that you'll stay put! You are already too far for me.
I LOVE YOU!!!!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Like this one...a shack in Hawaii sounds like Heaven. Actually at this point, Africa sounds like Heaven...I could get my kids out of their school and we could go be missionaries for a year. Hmmmmm....:) Don't know about all THAT but thought I'd say it. Love ya...oh, and it's 40 here right now...what happened??!?!?!?!

Unknown said...

Yeah I agree with them in saying that you cannot move that far away unless you can afford to take us with you!!!! And as far as my comment on the other post, I was venting a little. I love y'all and thank you for giving me two wonderful nephews.

Tracy said...

So nice to know we'd at least have visitors if we did go to Hawaii :)

Jen, I have actually had dreams of being missionaries too! Okay so let's day dream together about it!! I'm thinking Hawaii needs God too, right?

Todd, you are so sweet! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful little 'brother'! Please vent anytime! I love to get comments and get a conversation started. It's interesting to see different points of view.

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.