Monday, February 2, 2009

I lost...

The battle with facebook.  I'm enjoying it.  I finally gave in and signed up this weekend.  It has been nice connecting with people from the past.  However, I've already had someone say "sorry I don't know you."  OUCH!  Oh well.  It is a cool world over there at facebook.  

The Goodwins had a fantastic weekend!  Even though we lost the Wii battle to team Forslund.  On Saturday, Nathan aired Tim's 'dirty laundry' at the dinner table with the Altman family.  I'm sure they enjoyed that.  Then on Sunday, we had great food during the super bowl.  For me this is what makes super bowl night so fun:) Thanks Rampullas!

I don't have much to post about today.  I'm watching Jospeh wonder around the house with a clear plastic box on his head.  He does keep me laughing.

Tracy

Here are some photos of the kids we took this weekend....take a look click here 

No comments:

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.