Thursday, February 12, 2009

I want the T-shirt...

Big news at our house, we are officially OUT of diapers.  Joseph is potty trained!! Can you believe that? Me either.  I wasn't quit ready for it, but he was.  He has been in "big boy" pants all week with NO problems.  Thank you God for grace and mercy.  I want the t-shirt that reads "I survived potty training, AGAIN!"

So, I'm thinking that means bring on the next one....right?  

Other fun things, today at school Nathan got to be a dog.  Here is a picture:

Yesterday he also dressed as an old man. 100 years old to celebrate Longview's 100 days of school.

His teacher sent me better pictures of both events, but I can't get them to load properly for some reason.  Maybe I'll try again later.
OH and one more thing....if it wasn't inappropriate, I would post a picture of cute little Joseph in his big boy pants!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Nathan looks so cute in those pictures especially the old man! I am amazed at how well Joseph is doing. He sure loves his family or he wouldn't be doing so great. I guess it is pull ups at night? I think a picture of a cute 2 year old in his big boy pants is very appropriate!!! (ask Tim about underoos) I love you guys and hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Nathan and hurray for potty trained kids :) Whoo hoo!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.