Monday, November 10, 2008

Uh?

Someone has stolen my blog!! I logged on this morning to make a post, amazing I know. Great minds think alike I guess, my husband had the same thought. Only difference is, he decided to "redecorate" while he was there!! The truth is I have been complaining that I don't have enough time to spend on the computer. Tim being the lovely husband that he is decided to go for gold. I'm glad! I will enjoy reading his post for a change. I'll drop in when I can to give you guys my two cents too. Maybe he'll spice up the homepage a little more :) Just so you guys know the picture on the left was taken in Guatemala. ahhhh! Such good memories!

Oh- and yeah he is right on with the NOISE LEVEL.

Tracy

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I am so proud of both of you. I thought you had just totally deserted your blog since Joseph was home. Keep up the good work. I love hearing about your life. It helps make me feel like I am there!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.