Saturday, November 22, 2008

Joseph speaky de English good

Many people ask us how Joseph is doing with English so I think I will take a minute to bring everyone up to date. He is doing pretty well. He has down Dad, Mommy, Nathan, eat, I love you, car, thank you, eat, milk, cookie, eat, hello, yes, eat, and no. I am sure there are many other things I just can't recall off of the top of my head right now. He will also repeat most things we say to him. Some with more success than others, but he always tries.

He loves to read to us. If we get a book out, he can follow the words and say, "A, O, A, O, A, O, A, O." It is quite the site. I really like the gibberish with the very serious faces like we are in some deep conversation. To show is progress, I have added a little video of Tra teaching him a new sentence. Cute stuff.



Tim

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That is hilarious and SO accurate. The way Joey sounds is exactly the way Joseph sounds when he tries to repeat my words. Maybe there is something with the name. My little Joseph is totally adorable when he does it though. He is a handful of a mess, but lots of fun!

DFNY said...

And "Phoebe" looks just like you, Tracy. :) Very funny. I also liked the previous post too--I don't know if I believe it completely but it was hilarious.

Damaris

theonewhere said...

ROFL! this is one of my FAVORITE episodes of friends EVER....i always laugh.....that is so funny you are experiencing the same thing right now :)

brook
"mommytoeli"

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.