Friday, November 16, 2007

The sun is shinning bright!


Wow! We haven't posted anything since August!! How do you guys put up with us?? Well, I'm here to ramble and bit, and give a little update. I do mean tiny little update. I got an email from our attorney this morning telling us we are permitted to visit Joseph again :) Yeah! Tim and I are very happy about that. We will probably make plans to go sometime in January. In her email she also wrote that Joseph is a happy little boy, and loves to dance to the music that plays on the toys we sent down to him. I titled this little entry the sun is shinning bright for a reason. On this journey I have endured some very dark days. One thing that is always constant, and the one thing you can always count on, NO MATTER the circumstance, is that the sun will rise in the morning. I have been asking God to let me feel joy again. He is doing that, and I give him praise for that. I am feeling encouraged today and looking towards what God is doing for our future.

This weekend our church is going to be talking about adoption in Guatemala, as there are others who are in this uncertain process too. They will be praying for us, please join them in praying.

I'll leave you with the latest pictures of Joseph. Thank you God, he is finally smiling!!!! And, what a smile, right??





And here are some of Nate the great, just because he is pretty awesome too!!!! These are from our vacation.

This is his first time on the airplane, and he couldn't have been happier!



There was a lot of walking in the airport, Nathan saw an opening and jumped on!


The computer is being a little slow. I'll post more Disney pictures later.

Love you all!!

Tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not even know about this blog. Am I your father, or what.
I love you and think of this situation very often. We have to believe it will all be o.k.

Love, Dad

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.