Monday, November 26, 2007

It's Official!

We have entered the crazy season. At our house that happens every morning when we wake up but that is an entirely different subject, so let's move on. The wonderful, beautiful, joyful, spirited, silver bells, baked goods, laughter, wrapping paper, music, acts of kindness and of course.... SHOPPING season has officially begun. WHHHAAA WHOOOOOO!! Bring it on!

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was nice. The Goodwins had a great time here at home. I made a feast to feed 12. No, it was just the three of us. Only 2 eating adults to be exact. It's the old adage if a tree falls in a forest with no one around does it make a noise? If you cook a feast to feed 12 but there's only 2, does it disappear?

It doesn't matter anyway because I had a blast making it, and my table looked beautiful thanks to my darling husband and son. Here are some pictures, because a blog without photos is boring. You don't see the homemade lemon ice box pie I made. (thanks mom!) yumm!



I have to say Black Friday rocks my world. I was up at 3:45am, I got amazing deals and I'm done with almost all my Christmas shopping. Now I'll have more time for baking :) OH... and I didn't even get cranky until about 3:00 in the afternoon, NOW that is something to be proud of.

Love you guys!

Tracy
PS- Here are some pics from the Prince and Jones family visit. We went to see the Opryland Hotel lights.

Ginny, Kaitlyn (the big ones, my sister's kids) Broke, Braddock (the little ones, my brother's kids) and Nathan (mine!).

All of us.
Daddy and Nathan sent an email to Santa. I hope he gets it!!


This one is of Nathan saying "merry christmas" in his funny voice. Very entertaining.


OH...one more thing, I added a link at the top left side of the blog titled "where were are now". If you click this it will take you to a quick summary of where we are in our adoption process. As new things happen, I'll post it here but I will also update the "where we are now" link.

2 comments:

tim said...

You rock.

Love,

Tim

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed every dollar of what it cost me to have the time with all of you.

Is Tim expecting? We laughed when the picture was taken. He said he looked like it.

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.