Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Knitting project completed!

Yippie! It always feels so good to actually complete a project, especially when it's a first. This was my first attempt at a sweater. I call it my sweater(ish) project since it's really a tank top thingy. I hesitantly share a photo of it with you. It's not the best picture of me but just look at that sweater, minus the bra straps :) I'm so proud!

Other news in my world:
I have no information from Guatemala, unfortuantely. It could still be a while before we get our OUT call, realistically speaking. I am begging God to get us OUT sooner than later though. I am stalking the internet and doing my best not to call PGN twice a day before they block my number! I am trying to keep my mind busy on other things, which luckily is not hard to do. My obessive knitting keeps me happily distracted. I also have a very close friend who just found out she's pregnant!!! We are SOOOOOOO excited for them! You know who you are, and I can't wait to share motherhood with ya! So, I get to obsesess with her about being a first time mom. I know lots of you reading this are praying with us about Joseph. Thank you, and keep it up! Trusting in Him,

4 comments:

tim said...

I think your shirt looks great! Now, get back to work on my socks. I am very excited to have some homemade socks!

Phyllis said...

I am so impressed! You did a great job on your top. It sure looks different than it did when you were here. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to seeing Tim's socks.
Bunches of love,
Phyllis

Anonymous said...

Tracy,

you are just great at everything you do , this top looks like a beautiful piece of art, and you look beautiful in it.
If you begin kniting items for sale , I for one would love to hire you to make me something.
although I cherish my throw.
love you ,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow that is awesome! I actually just started learning to knit this week! My friend Donna is teaching me. I am almost done with my first scarf! We will have to get together and knit sometime.

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.