Thursday, April 23, 2009

thinking outloud....

So many random thoughts flying around my head....not sure if any of them would make any sense to anyone.  Maybe not even me.  Maybe it's the sun that is out today and the nice mild weather coupled with a nice quite house.  Quite for the moment anyway.   I just want to say, I'm not sure what God is up to right now in my life.  I am sure He is up to something.  I can almost hear the thunder softly in the background.  I can almost feel the walls start to just barely shake.  I feel no fear, only excitement for what is to come.  I see God working in friend's lives and I am overjoyed for them.  I can't wait to see more of His touch.  Okay, seriously I just finished typing that and the loudest clap of thunder just hit the house!  With nothing else.  One loud clap of thunder.  So, as I was saying, God is up to something in the Goodwin house.  There is my Joseph, I must go tell him everything is okay.

Tracy
PS- If this has made no sense at all to you, don't worry.  My next post might.  No guarantees though :)  

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

This made perfect sense and I am excited to see what it's going to be! Even though He sent the thunder be sure to listen for the still small voice! We always pray for you and know that God is working.
Bunches of love.

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Made no sense to me, so hurry up and post the next part. :) You gotta get better at blogging consistently. Lol. Love hearing from you and your life!!! Love you lots...kiss those sweet nephews of mine!!! Muah for you and Tim too.

Mamita J said...

Hmmm...now you've got me wondering...

Love,
Julie

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.