Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I have a 5 year old!

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Nathan's 5th birthday!!!! I can't believe my baby is 5. I remember holding him for the first time, he was so tiny! He is just the greatest thing and it is so fun being his parents. Well, most of the time anyway! I also have news from Guatemala to report. Soon after I posted on the blog that we had been resubmitted to PGN, I got word from our attorney that we are NOT "in" PGN yet. The lady who answered the phone at PGN was giving out wrong information, she's new. At least I do have direct communication with our lawyer so I was able to find out what exactly is going on. Our attorney is still working hard to get this original document required by PGN to get us resubmitted. Keep praying.

Thanks to everyone who came to the birthday party. Especially all our family members who traveled FAR to come see us! We love you! I was hoping to post pictures with this post today, but I'll have to do it this afternoon.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

A very cute and loving 5 year old I must say! We throughly enjoyed spending his 5th birthday with him! I can't believe he is growing up so fast- too fast!!!

Thanks!

To those of you who have given financially to help complete our family and give Joseph a home, there are not words to describe our gratitude. Simply know that you will forever be a part of our family, and we thank God for you.